If you want to start your higher education in Germany, you must check out the BayBIDS Motivational International Scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded by the Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt in Bavaria for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is designed for undergraduate-level international students who have are graduates of or are enrolled in a German school abroad. The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university to be considered. German language skills are also required. The winners will be awarded an annual scholarship of up to 5,100€.
Great chance for international students to complete postdoctoral studies in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, also known as the Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt, founded in 1980, is a Roman Catholic research university in Bavaria, Germany. The university is the largest non-state university in Germany and is also renowned globally, proven by its ranking of 1217th in the world.
Why choose to study at the Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt? Katholische Universität is relentlessly committed to excellence in knowledge creation and knowledge transfer and focuses on people, and puts them at the center of their efforts. It wants to be known as a university that educates, promotes, and develops ethical and responsible people.
Application Deadline: The application period is from 3rd May 2023 to 30th June 2023.
- University or Organization: Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 5,100€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate-level study programmes offered at the Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from a German school abroad or a partner school.
- The applicants must be about to start an undergraduate degree course at the University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt.
- The applicants must have appropriate German language skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for admission, students will be required to access the university portal. For scholarship application details, students can contact [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Tabular curriculum vitae in German, with photo
- Copy of your passport or identity card
- Letter of motivation in German,
- Personality assessment by a teacher at the school abroad
- Certificate of the school leaving certificate
- Proof of further professional qualifications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of their desired undergraduate programme at the Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- German Language Diploma – Level II
- TestDaF- Level 4
- German Language Examination for University Admission of Foreign Study Applicants (DSH) – Level 2 or 3
- Goethe-Zertifikat- C2
The Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt will award the selected candidates a monthly scholarship amount of 400 € (DAAD) or 425 € (StMWK) for a total of twelve months.