The University of Erfurt is looking for excellent and experienced female postdoctoral researchers to apply for the International Postdoctoral Scholarships and conduct their study for the academic year 2023-2024.
The applicants, international and domestic female researchers, must apply to participate in the Thuringian Programme for the Promotion of Young Women Scientists and Artists. Candidates with at least three years of working experience and who have completed their PhD-thesis with excellent results will be considered. Selected candidates can expect to receive a monthly grant of up to €2,000 for 24 months.
Great opportunity to complete Postdoctoral study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Originally founded in 1379, the University of Erfurt is a public university located in Erfurt, the capital city of the German state of Thuringia. The university was re-established in 1994 after closing down in 1916, which makes it the oldest and youngest university in Germany, also ranking 81st among universities nationwide.
Why choose to study at the University of Erfurt? The University of Erfurt, certified as ‘family-friendly, is a university with a focus on religion, the humanities, and cultural studies, society, and teacher training. In today’s time, the university sets standards in basic research and at the same time, strives to transfer its scientific findings to society.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted by 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Erfurt
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Monthly Grant
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All overseas and home country national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for the postdoctoral position at the University of Erfurt.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be female researchers.
- The applicants must have at least three years of working experience in an academic context after completion of the PhD-thesis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who want to apply for this postdoctoral position must submit all listed supporting documents via mail in PDF format to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Copies of relevant academic degree
- Draft of a research project
- Working schedule
- List of publications
- Declaration of Willingness
- Signed consent to the processing of personal data
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed their PhD-thesis or habilitation with an excellent result.
- Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The selected postdoctoral researchers can expect to receive a basic monthly grant of €2,000 along with a family allowance of up to €300 for one/the first child and €150 for any further child for a maximum of 24 months by the University of Erfurt.