Bayer Foundation Fellowships are offer three fellowships for outstanding masters, PhD, and medical students to undertake international research projects, internships & more.
The opportunity are strongly encourage applications from women, individuals from low- & middle-income countries, parents with caring responsibilities for young children, and individuals working within Germany with German as a second language.
Nice opportunity for female students.
User Review( votes)
Bayer Foundation is located in Germany. It support leading scientists, talented young researchers and innovative educational and social projects. The foundation’s mission is to identify, foster and scale the brightest minds and the best ideas in science and social innovation to help provide impactful solutions for the world’s biggest challenges in health and agriculture.
Why apply these fellowships? These fellowships are designed to enhance existing study programs (MSc, PhD, and medicine) by providing additional funding for international placements or research activities, that are complimentary to current or future scientific studies.
Application Deadline: Applications can be submitted between February 13th, 2023 and April 10th, 2023.
- University or Organization: Bayer Foundation
- Department: International research projects
- Course Level: Master, PhD and Medical
- Award: 10,000€
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Low- & Middle-income Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for all masters, PhD, and medical students to undertake international research projects, internships & more.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- People studying in Germany must undertake placements in second country & those studying outside Germany must undertake their fellowships at a German research institution.
- Non-Germany based students must undertake fellowships within Germany.
- Germany based students must undertake placements outside of Germany.
- Fellowships cannot be undertaken at commercial organizations (i.e. in industry)
- Bachelor students and postdoctoral researchers are not eligible.
- Otto Bayer Fellowships in Drug Discovery: For master or PhD students from all scientific disciplines including pharmacy and data science, with fundamental or applied studies with relevance to the pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare (over-the-counter) industries.
- Jeff Schell Fellowships for Agricultural Science: For master or PhD students from all scientific disciplines including data science, with fundamental or applied studies with relevance to the Crop Science industry.
- Carl Duisberg Fellowships for Medical Sciences: For all students of human & veterinary medicine, or master and PhD students in medical engineering, applied medical sciences, data science in medicine and public health.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications can only be made through our digital portal (only available during the application period). Applications must be made in English.
- Supporting Documents: Required material details will be available during the application period.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet full criteria for entry.
- Language Requirement: English language skills required as well as German as a second language.
Applicants are eligible for up to 10,000€ in funding and can undertake fellowships for between 2 weeks and six months.
- The maximum funding for a single fellowship is 10,000 €
- Bayer Foundation Fellowships can be combined with any other funding or fellowship source.
- Funding can be used for activities up to a maximum of six months in duration