To make education accessible and affordable to its international students, EURECOM has established the Carnot TSN Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The applicants must pursue a master of Science with at EURECOM and be able to demonstrate a proven appetite for research to be considered for the scholarship award of EUR 5,000. 15 students will be awarded this scholarship.
User Review( votes)
EURECOM is a French Graduate school (Grande École) and a research center in digital sciences that was founded in 1991 by Télécom Paris and EPFL. It is one of the top institutions in France and is also ranking globally 451-500 in QS WUR Ranking By Subject 2022.
Why choose to study at the EURECOM? The EURECOM, international recognized for its excellence into the Digital Science field, is a key player in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) research. With strong research activities in Europe and beyond, EURECOM is in the top 3 of European research organizations.
Application Deadline: Applications can be submitted by 15th June, 2023.
- University or Organization: EURECOM
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: EUR 5.000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: French and international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Science programme offered at EURECOM.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from a university appearing in one of the international ranking list such as THE, QS, ARWU, etc.
- The applicants must have a minimum overall GPA score of 3.5/4 or must be belonging to the top 10% of their graduating class.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply to EURECOM through its online portal. The applicants must mention their interest in the scholarship in their motivation letter and mention their academic excellence to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certified copies of transcripts and degree certificates
- Financial statement
- Syllabus of bachelor’s degree
- Proof of excellence
- A short letter describing appetite for research
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEIC – 750
- TOEFL ITP – 564
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 5.5
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE)
The 15 students selected by EURECOM to be awarded this scholarship will be presented EUR 5.000 for their complete master’s study.