The University of Strathclyde is offering a Number of Awards to overseas candidates for the academic year 2021-2022.
The aim of the international scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. These awards are available to pursue a BBA programme.
The University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-oldest university with students and staff from over 100 countries. It is ranked Scotland’s third-largest university by the number of students. It is an innovation centre for technological research.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university offers international candidates many options to complete a program or progression to degree study. It provides academic modules, study skills, and English language training.
Application Deadline: 20 August 2021
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000 per year
- Number of Awards: A Number of Awards
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these endowments.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Hospitality and tourism
- Entrance Requirements: This award is only available to international fee-paying students who have applied to the BBA course for entry in 2021 and hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to take part in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they must eligible to complete the application through the online form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must attach academic transcript, copy of passport (If they are international students), evidence of English proficiency and pre-qualification documents.
- Admission Requirements: The institution offers 500 courses for undergraduate, postgraduate taught. Admission requirements of each course vary.
- Language Requirement: Strathclyde University accepts several English language tests as proof of proficiency in English: IELTS: 6.5 overall and Faculty of Science: IELTS: 6.0 overall
The scholarship winners will receive up to £2,000 per year at the University of Strathclyde.