The University of Strathclyde is offering international awards for the academic year 2019-2020. The studentships are available for BBA programme.
The aim of the international scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom.
Applicants must have good high school graduation grades or equivalent academic study. They must have IELTS 5.5 (minimum 5.5 in writing) or equivalent.
- Application Deadline: August 26, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for BBA programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are tenable in business administration at the University of Strathclyde.
- Award: A number of £2k per year awards are on offer (three years in total) and the award will be deducted from your tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: A number of opportunities are available.
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: This award is only available to international fee paying students who have applied to the BBA course for entry in 2019 and hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS 5.5 (minimum 5.5 in writing) or equivalent.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically. Applicants must send a personal statement.