Singapore Economic Development Board is pleased to offer Internships to Singaporean citizens. Applicants should be in their penultimate year of studies, or at least six months away from graduation.
The internship program is designed for you to take full ownership of a real-life project in one of our business units. You will be empowered to recommend specific strategies that not only address pertinent issues and forward-looking scenarios but also have the propensity to make a difference to Singapore and Singaporeans.
Great opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Engineering, Science, Economics, Business or other relevant disciplines in recognized local or overseas universities.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Singapore Economic Development Board
- The internship can be taken at Singapore
- The EDB Summer Internship Programme is open to Singaporean undergraduates studying Engineering, Science, Economics, Business or other relevant disciplines in recognised local or overseas universities.
- You should be in your penultimate year of studies, or at least six months away from graduation at the point of an internship.
Internship Open for International Students: Singapore citizens are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
How to Apply: You have to fill the online application form.
Internship Application Deadline: February 15, 2020