The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) in collaboration with industry firms is awarding a scholarship for students of Singapore. The grant is available for pursuing full-time Built Environment (BE) courses at the ITE colleges.
Through these programmes, graduates will enjoy opportunities to build on an exciting and rewarding career in the BE sector.
User Review( votes)
Built Environment (BE) describes the design, construction, and management of man-made structures and infrastructure that provide the setting for a community’s activities.
Applicants must have good academic GCE ‘N’, ‘O’ level or ITE results.
Course Level: Through these programmes, graduates will enjoy opportunities to build on an exciting and rewarding career in the BE sector.
Study Subject: award is available for pursuing full-time Built Environment (BE) courses at the ITE colleges. The tenable ITE courses are: Civil & Structural Engineering, Design Electrical Engineering, Facility Management, Facility Systems Design, Mechanical Engineering, Space Design Technology, Electrical Technology (Power & Control), Facility Technology (Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration), Facility Technology (Mechanical & Electrical Services), Facility Technology (Vertical Transportation), Mechanical Technology, Space Design (Architecture) and Space Design (Interior & Exhibition).
Stage 1 (Full-time Study)
- $7,000 per annum for a maximum of 2 years
- Advancement to Stage 2 (Post-ITE Development)
Stage 2 (Post-ITE Development): Minimum basic monthly salary:
-1st year: $1,850
-2nd year: $2,050
-3rd year: $2,350
- On-the-job training
- Upgrading incentive of $4,000 through industry-recognised training
The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility: To be eligible for the opportunity , student must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Have good academic GCE ‘N’, ‘O’ level or ITE results
- Have good CCA records
- To be eligible for Stage 2 (Post-ITE Development), student must be a graduate of tenable ITE courses.
Nationality: Applicants from Singapore can apply for this application .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have good academic GCE ‘N’, ‘O’ level or ITE results.
How to Apply: Applications are made through Electronic Application Form or the BrightSparks system. Please attach the following documents to application:
- Identity Card / Proof of citizenship
- GCE ‘O’ level / ‘N’ level / Higher Nitec / Nitec results
- Course admission letter / Student Pass for new students
- CCA records
Application Deadline: The 2017 cycle closes on August 31, 2017.