The University of York is offering a new scholarship to celebrate its 60th anniversary. Be Exceptional 60th Anniversary scholarships are granted to international students to support them in achieving their goals at the University of York.
This funding opportunity supports and encourages high-achieving candidates to commence full-time undergraduate study in the UK. Through this program, students have a chance to pay a £7,500 tuition fee for their first-year study.
Be Exceptional 60th Anniversary Scholarships for International Students
International students have a chance to study in the UK with Be Exceptional 60th Anniversary scholarship at the University of York.
User Review( votes)
York University is a leading UK university for academic excellence and ranked 162nd in the QS World University Rankings 2023. Leads as one of the world’s premier inspirational and life-changing research institutions, York has nine world top 100 subjects in the QS World University.
Why at the University of York? York University experience will challenge, inspire, develop and support students. Through a combination of admirable teaching, rich and varied campus life and a cultured city, you will have the experience of a lifetime.
Application Deadline: Monday 12 June 2023, 11.59 pm BST. Applications will open on Monday, 9 January 2023, for 2023-24.
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £7,500 tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted worldwide, including the EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Be Exceptional 60th Anniversary International Scholarships will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject offered by York University
- Eligibility Criteria: Applications are open to EU and International students only. To be eligible for the Be Exceptional 60th Anniversary scholarship, the applicant must:
- Candidate must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by 26 March 2023 for round one or 12 June 2023 for round two.
- Candidate must pay fees at the overseas fee rate. Any fee assessments must be completed by 26 March 2023 for round one or 12 June 2023 for round two.
- Intend to study a full-time undergraduate course.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
- How to Apply: To apply, candidates must submit an online application. Candidates who have applied for round one will be automatically considered for round two.
- Round one will open on Monday, 9 January 2023, at 12.01 am GMT until 26 March 2023.
- Round two will open on Tuesday, 28 March 2023, at 12.01 am GMT until 12 June 2023.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit required documents with an application, such as academic qualifications, personal statement, academic reference and any other relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates have to meet the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English-speaking applicants must provide evidence of English language and Show enough written and spoken English fluency to the required level of the course.
- The University of York wards many international scholarships annually, recognizing achievement by applying a tuition fee discount.
- The Be Exceptional 60th Anniversary International Scholarships offers a £7,500 tuition fee discount in the first year only for 2023-2024.