The Bedford College is pleased to offer four scholarships for study in 2019 and will apply to either the Glebe or Norwest campus. Australian students are eligible to apply for this application .
The studentships are available to current year 10, 11, 12 school leavers only. Applicants may choose from one of the following 40-week Diploma courses in Business, Early Childhood Education and Care, Community Services
Worthy offer for Australian students to study in Australia with study support.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1944, Bedford College is a not-for-profit Registered Training Organisation with a long-standing reputation for quality training in a caring environment.
Why at Bedford College? Bedford College aims to be one of the best general further education colleges in the country. They offering courses at all levels from entry-level to higher education.
University or Organization: Bedford College
Award: 50% of the tuition cost
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Australian students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Closed
- Eligible Countries: Australian students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarship applicants must be a year 10, 11 or 12 (in the current year) school leaver>.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit a portfolio including:
- Recent school reports and references (past two years)
- Employment history (if any)
- Interests and hobbies
- Family history
- A short personal essay which includes ‘what winning a Bedford Scholarship would mean to me’.
Benefit: these endowments cover half (50%) of the tuition cost for the 40-week diploma courses and recipients may choose to study at either the Bedford College Glebe or Norwest campus.