Do you dream of high-quality global education in the UK, but financial barriers are holding you back? Then, apply for the Bedford Society Access International Scholarships at Royal Holloway University of London to fund your studies for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational program is designed to support all new full-time or part-time students who wish to pursue full-time study a taught master’s degree at the university.
Fabulous opportunity for overseas students to complete their master’s studies in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of London’s Royal Holloway is formally renamed Royal Holloway and Bedford New College. It was founded in 1879 by two social reformers and is one of the top 30 institutions in the United Kingdom.
Why study at Royal Holloway, University of London? Students at this university receive transferrable abilities that they can use in a variety of jobs throughout their lives. There are a variety of strategies to improve presentation and learning abilities, such as writing, time management, and teamwork.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 11 July 2022.
- University: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Awards: £8,100
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic or international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study a taught Masters course within:
- Department of Classics
- Department of English
- Department of History
- Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Department of Economics
- Department of Law and Criminology
- Department of Politics, International Relations and Philosophy
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Health Studies
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Geography
- Department of Psychology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must have achieved, or be on target to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent and be able to demonstrate that without the financial support of the scholarship, you would not be able to undertake further study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in a master’s degree program at the university. After receiving an offer of a place to study, candidates can apply for the Bedford Society Access International Scholarships. Applications must be submitted through RH Direct.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to complete a scholarship statement as part of the application, in which they should demonstrate their leadership skills.
- Admission Requirements: To study a master’s degree program at the university, candidates must have the completed qualifications, personal statement and motivation to study and reference.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The successful applicants will receive an £8,100 fee reduction of master’s study for the academic session 2022/2023.