Great opportunity for Hong Kong students to study abroad at Stanford University in the USA
User Review( votes)
Bei Shan Tang Foundation is a nonprofit international development organization in Hong Kong. It works across the region addresses five overarching goals—strengthen governance, empower women, expand economic opportunity.
Why at Stanford University? The university focused on growing talent and realizing the aspirations of students and employees alike. It provides you support every stage of your career and promote a healthy, fulfilling life.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Bei Shan Tang Foundation (Hong Kong)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Hong Kong students
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Hong Kong
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The grant will be awarded to the candidate who should meet the academic criteria set by the Selection Committee and reveal the potential to make a contribution to the Hong Kong community.
- The applicant must be graduates of CUHK within the past five years (Graduate of 2014 to 2018 classes), or final-year postgraduate students of CUHK in the academic year 2019/20.
- Candidates must have the first degree of any discipline with good class honors classification and have full-time work experience and interest in the pursuit of a career related to education.
- The applicant needs to apply for 2020 entry to Stanford for one of the designated taught Master’s degree programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers need to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree program at Stanford University. After taking confirmation, claimants can obtain the application form through this website and send it to the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid, Room 1202, 12/F, Yasumoto International Academic Park, CUHK.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, proof of academic achievement in previously attended schools or programs and two reference letters from teachers.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to hold their bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Seekers will be asked to provide evidence of their written and spoken English language ability.
Benefits: The grant will basically cover the University tuition fee at Stanford and an economy return airfare between Hong Kong and the US. A maintenance allowance to cover the expense of health insurance, board and lodging may be offered to the awardee.