The Chinese Government is proud to announce the Postgraduates Program of Chinese Government Scholarship for international students at Beihang University in China.
The aim of BUAA is to gradually establish a research-oriented, wide-ranging specialized cultivating mode on the basis of the perfection of the former general education.
BUAA is one of the top universities in China equipped with advanced laboratories and teaching facilities. The campus of BUAA is notable for its beautiful environment, convenient transportation, and complete living service, including various sports facilities, bank, post office, supermarkets, canteens, etc.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programmes (Master’s and Doctoral) at Beihang University, China.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- For a master program, the candidates should have a Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35
- for a doctoral program, the candidates should have Master Degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have a good command of English or Chinese and be able to take courses in English or Chinese.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to submit the following:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of Expected Graduation Date from the university studying currently
- Notarized Transcripts or Original Ones
- Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words)
- Two Recommendation Letters from Professors or Academic Experts
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination.
- Photocopy of First Page of Passport
- English language Requirement: All the majors for the international postgraduates at Beihang University can be taught in English. English Proficiency for applicants from Non-English Speaking Countries: 80 or above in TOEFL, or 5.5 or above in IELTS, or a certificate from current college or department indicated language proficiency (ability to take courses in English)
The Chinese Government Scholarship will provide full scholarship, covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance, etc.,
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020