Institute of hydraulic structure, Zhejiang University (China) is offering the doctoral and postdoctoral positions in the field of hydraulic and civil engineering in China.
Zhejiang University is an elite C9 League university located in Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang province. Founded in 1897, Zhejiang University is one of China’s oldest, most selective, and most prestigious institutions of higher education.
Good opportunity for international students to study in China with funding offer.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue the Doctoral and postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded for the research of hydraulic and civil engineering.
- Award: Funding lasts for 2-4 years. Salary offered will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include medical insurance and reimbursement for allowable relocation expenses.
- The award can be taken in China
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
- Entrance Requirements: Doctoral candidates should have a Master degree in a relevant science or engineering field. Postdoctoral candidates should have a PhD degree and publication record.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to work there.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are encouraged to email your CV to Dr Wang at 15479573-at-qq.com
Applicants shall submit the following application materials to the Admissions Office (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University by post or in person.
- Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University and Application Form for Zhejiang University funding for International Postgraduate Students. Applicants must first log on the online application system (link) to fill in the information, and then print and sign both of the two forms, pasted with a recent photograph (white background, 35mm×45mm in size).
- Highest degree certificates, which must be original documents or notarized copies. If applicants are university students, they shall provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts, which must be original documents or notarized copies. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Photocopies of language (Chinese or English) proficiency certificates. Applicants for Chinese-instructed programs must provide the photocopy of HSK certificate. Applicants for English-instructed programs must provide the certificate of TOEFL or IELTS test score. (Not required for English native speakers)
- A photocopy of passport.
- Personal statement, in Chinese or English, should include study and work experience, reasons for application and study proposal.
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English. (Professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter.)
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements. (If any)
- Remittance receipt of the application fee.
- Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU Professor.download(If any)
1. Scholarship Type A (Full scholarship): Tuition waiver, Free accommodation on campus, Stipend, and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China
2. Scholarship Type B (partial award): Free accommodation on campus, Stipend, and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China
1) Costs of the laboratory experiments or internships that beyond the university’s arrangements should be self-afforded.
2) Monthly living allowance is granted to the students at the following rates (CNY per month): Doctoral degree students: CNY 2,000, and Master’s degree students: CNY 1,700
Scholarship students shall receive their monthly living allowance after registration.