Applicants are invited to apply for the Beijing Sports University “Belt and Road” Sports Talent program providing by the Beijing Sports University in China. The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation and a monthly subsidy. This program is open to South American citizens. Applicants from Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, and Uruguay will get priority admission.
Beijing Sports University, formerly known as “Central Institute of Physical Education” and “Beijing Institute of Physical Education”, is a nation-level public university located in Beijing. Beijing Sports University is a famous university which has a glorious history, profound deposit of culture, solid schooling foundation and distinctive education characteristics. Planning for this university began in July 1952 and it was founded formally in November of that year.
Nice opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: There are 16 Bachelor degree programs, including Physical Education, Sport Training, Social Sport Instruction and Management, Sport Science, Traditional Chinese Sport, Public Affairs Administration, Sport Economics and Management, Journalism, Advertising, Applied Psychology, English, Performance, Dance Performance, Sport Rehabilitation and Health, Leisure Sport, and Teaching Chinese as Second Language.
- Nationality: This program is open to South American citizens.
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given.
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: This program is open to South American citizens (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela) are eligible. Applicants from Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, and Uruguay will get priority admission.
- Entrance Requirements: This program is open to South American citizens who are healthy, aged from18 to 30, and have a certain skill level in football. Applicants from Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, and Uruguay will get priority admission. Applicants for undergraduate study must have the equivalent of a high school diploma.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants must complete the online application form or rint the registration form and mail it together with the following materials to Office 6004, Foreign Student Apartment, Beijing Sport University, No.48 Xinxi Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China.
- Copy of your passport (photo page),
- Copies of your high school course transcripts and a notarized document in Chinese or English,
- Copy of your high school diploma and a notarized document in Chinese or English.
- Graduating students may provide the expected graduation certificate first, and then provide a copy of the high school diploma and notarized document in Chinese or English after obtaining the diploma.
- Certificates to prove that you have a certain level of skill in football. All application materials will not be returned.
- The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation and a monthly subsidy. It will support the 4-year undergraduate program with an extra one-semester Chinese language program. Students can also join the Chinese language courses free of charge during the first semester of their bachelor degree study in their spare time.
- Free tuition
- Free accommodation on campus
- 2500RMB/month as living subsidy