If you are a photojournalist, then you must take participate in the UNESCO Andrei Stenin International Photo Contest. The Andrei Stenin International Photo Contest is an annual contest for young photojournalists aged between 18 and 33 years old.
It is a great platform for discovering new photojournalists and for allowing them to make a name for themselves on the world photojournalism stage. In 2019, the contest set a new record around 6000 entries by young photojournalists from 80 countries were submitted.
User Review( votes)
It aims to promote young photographers and support them in their strive for professional perfection. Participate now because sometimes later become never!!
- The Andrei Stenin International Press Photo Contest is open to participants aged 18 to 33.
- The Contest is open to Russian and foreign nationals who are professional photographers.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive RUB 700,000 (seven hundred thousand).*
- The first-place winner in each category for an individual Photo Image or a Series of Photo Images will receive RUB 100,000 (one hundred thousand).*
- The second-place winner in each category for an individual Photo Image or a Series of Photo Images will receive RUB 75,000 (seventy- five thousand).*
- The third-place winner in each category for an individual Photo Image or a Series of Photo Images will receive RUB 50,000 (fifty thousand).*
- Contest Sponsors and/or Partners may also offer additional prizes.
Purpose of the Contest
To develop and improve professional photojournalism in Russia and around the world.
- The Contest is open to Russian and foreign nationals who are professional photographers. The age limits for Contest Participants: at least 18 and no more than 33 years old at the time of the Contestant’s submission of Photo Image(s) to the Contest.
- The Contestant may submit no more three Photo Image (Series of Images) in each category.
- Entry for the competition is free of charge.
The Contestant must fill in the required forms posted on the Website (hereinafter
referred to as the “Forms”), indicating the following:
1. E-mail address.
3. Family name and assumed name (if applicable).
4. Date of birth.
5. Place of birth.
7. Contact telephone number.
8. Country of residence.
9. A region of residence (for Russia only).
10. City of residence.
11. Postal address.
12. Place of work (principal activity)
13. Name of organization.
14. Address of organization.
15. Website of the organization.
16. Where you learned about our contest.
Entries can be submitted by February 29, 2020.