The University of Strathclyde Glasgow is inviting applications for the Postgraduate Scholarship 2019 to study in the UK.
The Beit Strathclyde (BStrath) Scholarships have been set up to fully fund four students of exceptional academic calibre from Malawi, Zimbabwe and Zambia to complete Master’s degrees in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Strathclyde
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde was founded in 1796 and has a rich history of teaching and innovation. Located in the centre of Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city, we are home to students from over 100 countries. Winners of eight Times Higher Education Awards, including University of the Year 2012 and Business School of the Year 2016, we have a world-wide reputation for teaching and research excellence.
National Geographic named Glasgow as one of its ‘Best of the World’ destinations, while Rough Guide readers have voted Glasgow the world’s friendliest city! We’re in the city centre, next to the Merchant City, both of which are great locations for sightseeing, shopping and socializing alongside your studies.
• Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
• Course Level: award is available to pursue postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study in Architecture, Biomedical engineering, Chemical and process engineering, Civil and environmental engineering, Design manufacture and engineering management, Electronic and electrical engineering, Mechanical and aerospace engineering, Naval architecture, ocean and marine engineering.
• Award: Fully Funded Strathclyde masters programme.
• Number of Awards: Fully fund four students of exceptional academic caliber from Malawi, Zimbabwe and Zambia to complete Master’s degrees
• Nationality: Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe citizens
• The award can be taken in the UK
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available for citizens of Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
• Entrance Requirements: Students wishing to be considered for the BStrath Scholarship must be resident in Malawi, Zimbabwe or Zambia at the time of application, and planning to study for a one-year Master’s degree in one of the eight departments in the Faculty of Engineering at Strathclyde:
• Biomedical Engineering
• Chemical & Process Engineering
• Civil & Environmental Engineering
• Design, Manufacture & Engineering Management
• Electronic & Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
• Naval Architecture, Ocean & Marine Engineering
Students must hold a good Engineering degree from a recognized University, and demonstrate the potential to rise to a position of leadership and influence in their home country on completion of their studies.
• English Language Requirements: Our team at Strathclyde has an excellent record of delivering English courses of varying lengths and levels throughout the year. Our program includes courses in General English, English for Academic Purposes and Study Skills. We provide support and advice to all non-native English speaking students at the University of Strathclyde.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.