Bellhops $3,000 Contest is available to support college students. The purpose of the Moving Forward award is to help an incoming freshman or current college student to complete their education.
The Moving Forward Contest is open to people of all nationalities who are enrolled as full-time students in an accredited university or college and are at least 16 years old at the time of application.
Wonderful opportunity for college students to support education with $3,000 contest’ money.
User Review( votes)
Founded by Cam Doody and Stephen Vlahos in the summer of 2011, Bellhops is an American moving company that committed to helping people navigate the changes in their lives. It has become one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in the industry.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020.
- University or Organization: Bellhops (originally named Campus Bellhops)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: In order to qualify for the opportunity , applicants must meet the following:
- Candidates must be enrolled or planning to enrol at an accredited undergraduate college or university in 2020.
- Applicants must be international students who are either enrolled as full-time students in an accredited University or College
- The applicant who is able to present a legitimate letter of acceptance from an accredited University or College
- The applicants must be at least 16 years old at the time of application
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Bellhops and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
- Void where prohibited. Limit one (1) application per person.
- By entering the contest, the applicant should acknowledge that the submission is an original work and has not been previously published or won any award.
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants must complete the following steps as the given below:
- First step: download the application form and complete all fields
- Second step: Write an essay in 1,000-1250 words that should be written in English and be submitted as a Microsoft Word document or a PDF. In the essay must explain the importance of your major and how you plan to use it to make an impact.
- Final Step: Applications must be submitted to [email protected] and include “application” and their full name in the subject line of the submission e-mail.
- Supporting Documents: A current photograph and a copy of your most recent official academic transcript. (If you are a graduating high school senior, please provide a copy of your high school transcript.)
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, learning, and speaking.
- Bellhops Company offers one scholarship of ten thousand dollars ($3,000 ) each year to one individual winner.
- The money will be transferred to his or her university’s bank account.
- Award recipients must submit proof of enrollment for the current semester.