The University of Southern California is dispensing Presidential Scholarship for a high potential first-year student in the US for the academic year 2020-2021.
This is the best offer to get an undergraduate study at the University of Southern California with half tuition fee coverage.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern California has 27,500 graduate and professional students in a number of different programs. It has graduated more alumni that have gone on to win an Academy Award than any other institution in the world.
Why at the University of Southern California? USC may help you to plan your career and provides world-class faculty for their students. The university is not only providing education but also offers employment opportunities for their graduated students.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Southern California
- Department: National Merit Scholarships Association
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Half-tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Americans
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Only US applicants are valid for the studentship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Firstly, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. Selection will also be made by the National Merit Scholarships Association on the basis of PSAT performance and designated national merit finalist of first-year students are considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants must enrol for the undergraduate degree program at the university and then they will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit their official transcript of high school, one letter is required from a school counsellor or a teacher from your school, fall grades (when available)
- Admission Requirements: ACT and SAT scores are needed. Students who take the SAT more than once, then the highest score will be recorded in Evidence-based reading and writing and mathematics even in different settings. For the ACT, the highest composite score will be considered.
- Language Requirement: For being part of the university, seekers must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the half tuition fee of the aspirants.