To help international students fund the cost of their attendance, Beloit College is actively offering a generous Presidential funding for the academic year 2020-21.
The Presidential Scholarship of Beloit College is counted as one of the most prestigious awards. This funding package is valued up to $36,000 per year.
With the award of $36,000 per year, this application will support undergraduate education.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1846, Beloit College is a highly respected college of liberal arts and sciences in southern Wisconsin. With around 1,350 students from nearly every state and more than 40 countries, it is the oldest college in Wisconsin.
Why would you like to apply for admission at Beloit College? At this institution, students can find over 50 majors, innovative programs, and campus resources. Apart from top-class education, this institution provides its students with mentorship, guidance, amazing facilities, and every opportunity to build strong resumes and contribute to the community.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Beloit College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $36,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Scholarship holder should be international students
- Scholarship holders should be admitted into an approved course at Beloit College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will automatically be considered for Presidential Scholarship upon applying to Beloit College. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: All the aspirants are expected to provide the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have a high school diploma to get the entry into an undergraduate programme at Beloit College.
- Language Requirement: All non-native English speakers must demonstrate their English proficiency by submitting one of the followings:
- TOEFL iBT (internet-based): 80
- TOEFL pBT (paper-based): 550
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo English Test: 105
- SAT or ACT examination results (SAT code: 1059 / ACT code: 4564)
- Currently enrolled and/or completed secondary education in English instructed curriculum (minimum of 3 years is required).
The scholarship values up to $36,000 per year. This amount will be provided to only those students who fulfil all the university’s requirements.