The University of Tulsa is now looking forward to attracting the best talents from Iran for its undergraduate degree courses through its exciting Esphahanian Scholarship.
Through this funding scheme, the university wants to improve the cross-cultural understanding between the people of the United States and the people of Iran.
This amazing scholarship scheme will help academically gifted Iranian Students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tulsa is counted as one of the top research institutions in the United States. It offers 67 undergraduate and 47 graduate programs in various fields to choose from. It holds excellence in education and research. It admits students from different parts of the world regardless of their background and financial condition.
Why study at the University of Tulsa? This institution provides its students with experimental learning. Its campus is regarded as one of the most beautiful campuses. At this institution, a variety of activities and facilities are offered to create a conducive learning environment for students.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Tulsa
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Iran
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Iran
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To receive consideration for this application , applicants should meet all the requirements:
- Scholarship holder must be from Iran
- Scholarship holders must be newly admitted undergraduate students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this application separately. All you need is to complete an application for admission to be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send the following documents along with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to enrol in an undergraduate programme at the University of Tulsa, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: University requires all applicants who are non-native English users to show evidence of their proficiency. The university recognizes TOEFL, IELTS, and Duolingo.
All the successful students will be provided with an educational fund to cover the expenses associated with education.