Northwestern Polytechnical University offers a fully funded Belt and Road Aerospace Innovation Alliance Scholarship in China. The program is open for domestic and international students who wish to study in a higher-educational program for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is open to all interested eligible international and domestic students who have attained a master’s and postgraduate research degree level. The scholarship award is expected to cover the tuition fee and provide a living allowances Master’s of 2000RMB/month for 12 months and a PhD of 3500RMB/month for 12 months.
Belt and Road Aerospace Innovation Alliance Scholarship in China
Great opportunity to study in China.
User Review( votes)
Northwestern Polytechnical University is China’s best multidisciplinary research introduced in China. It is simultaneously developing education and research programs in aeronautics, astronautics, and marine technology engineering.
Why study at Northwestern Polytechnical University? NPU has been one of the nation’s key universities and ranked the global rankings as 301-400 in the Academic Rankings of World Universities. This national key university is the only one in China featuring research and education programs in aeronautics, astronautics, and marine technology engineering.
Application Deadline: 15 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Master’s and Postgraduate research (PhD) degree in any subject offered by the NPU.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Good physical and mental health (no infectious or physical or mental diseases affecting normal study).
- Applicants applying for the undergraduate program should hold a high school diploma and be under 30 before September 1st, 2023. Applicants applying for the Master’s program admissions should hold a bachelor’s degree certificate and be under 35 before September 1st, 2023. Applicants applying for the PhD program admissions should hold a Master’s degree certificate and be under the age of 40 before September 1st, 2023.
- The applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports.
- The applicants who used to be Chinese citizens but later immigrated to other countries must hold the passports or the citizenship certificates of their current countries for at least four years in addition to the 2-year “proof of residence” in the last four years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must be admitted to the for master’s or PhD degrees at the university. Applicants should log in to the online application system at the beginning. After the admission process, students must apply online application system is the only acceptable method and is only available before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- A clear photocopy of a valid passport, notarized highest diploma, official academic transcript, two letters of recommendation, the acceptance letter from the supervisor, the applicant’s study or research plan in china, notarized copies of research achievements, language proficiency certificate, non-criminal record, physical examination report.
- Chinese applicants whose one or both parents are Chinese citizens must provide one of the following supporting documents:
- The certificate proving that the applicant obtained the foreign nationality at birth;
- For applicants who used to be Chinese citizens but later immigrated to other countries, these applicants shall provide the certificates of cancellation of Chinese nationality.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have good learning abilities and academic performance. A previous academic grade level requirement is an average score of 75% and above.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should have Chinese and English language proficiency that meets the application and admission criteria.
The Northwestern Polytechnical University will provide all the following:
- NPU’s Belt and Road Aerospace Innovation Alliance Scholarship winners are exempt from tuition fees, accommodation fees, and living allowances are provided.
- Living allowances:
- Master: 2000RMB/month 12months
- PhD: 3500RMB/month 12months.