Sun Yat-sen University is very pleased to announce its initiative to promote mutual understanding and friendship between China and Brunei, the Belt and Road Scholarships Program. The program is organized for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students from Brunei applying for a bachelor-level study program at Sun Yat-sen University can participate in this scholarship programme. The applicants must apply by the deadline and submit all necessary documents to be considered. The scholarship winners will be awarded a tuition fee and living expenses scholarship worth full tuition fee coverage and a stipend of RMB 30,000 per annum.
Nice offer for international candidates
User Review( votes)
Sun Yat-sen University, founded in 1924 by and named after Sun Yat-sen, a revolutionary and the founder of the Republic of China, is a national key public research university. It is also known as Zhongshan University. The university ranks 129th in Best Global Universities.
Why should students choose to study at Sun Yat-sen University? Sun Yat-sen University aspires to be a globally recognized leading business school in China that educates leaders and advances knowledge to serve the future of not only China but also the global society. The university’s core values are Excellence, Globalization, Integrity and Service.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30th April, 2023.
- University or Organization: Sun Yat-sen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: RMB 30,000
- Number of Awards: 22
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Brunei
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Students from Brunei Darussalam can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for bachelor study courses at Sun Yat-sen University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-Chinese with a valid foreign passport.
- The applicants must be in good health and meet the physical standards that are required for applying for a student visa or residence permit.
- The applicants must be high school graduates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made on the respective university’s online portal. The application for the scholarship can be made by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Valid passport or personal profile photo
- High school graduation certificate
- Two recommendation letters
- Standardised test results
- Plan of study in China
- The medical examination report and blood test result
- Documents certifying citizenship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- HSK – 180 points of above
The successful winners of the scholarship will be awarded the following benefits:
- Exemption from paying tuition fee
- Subsidy of RMB 30,000 per student per academic year for living expenses