Sometimes getting a scholarship is not a piece of cake. But luckily, Bethany Lutheran College is providing academic programs for the sparkling US students.
The college offers six education awards for those eligible candidates who wish to undertake the bachelor degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great opportunity for US students
User Review( votes)
Bethany Lutheran College provides a wide range of classes and extracurricular activities that allow students to explore and develop their talents. It has a long tradition of excellence in art, music, theatre, and speech, along with great facilities.
Why at the Bethany Lutheran College? The college provides an ideal setting for rigorous academic exploration, life-enriching spiritual growth, and active community participation. It helps students train for intercollegiate sports, improve them physically.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University or Organization: Bethany Lutheran College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $ 3,38,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Six bursaries are available
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have an ACT score of 26 or better, with a GPA of 3.6 or better: Meyer, Ylvisaker, and Presidential Scholarships.
- Aspirants need to have an ACT score of 23 or better, with a GPA of 3.2 or better: Luther Scholarship.
- Seekers must have an ACT score of 20 or better, with a GPA of 2.8 or better: Bethany Grant.
- Formula composite of ACT/SAT and GPA: Opportunity Grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For earning this beneficial opportunity, aspirants are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all letter of motivation, statement of purpose, personal statement, transcript, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are required to hold their high school degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language requirements.
Full-time freshman scholarship recipients who first attend Bethany in fall 2020 and maintain scholarship requirements over four years will receive the following amounts ($ 3, 38,000):
- Meyer Scholarship- Annual amount-Full tuition-Total value-$100,000
- Ylvisaker Scholarship- Annual amount-$16,000-Total value-$64,000
- Presidential Scholarship- Annual amount-$13,000-Total value-$52,000
- Luther Scholarship- Annual amount-$12,000-Total value-$48,000
- Bethany Grant-Annual amount-$10,500-Total value-$42,000
- Opportunity Grant- Annual amount-$8,000- Total value-$32,000