Do you have good thesis editing quality? If yes, then you should apply for the Capstone Editing Grant for Professional Thesis Editing opportunity given by the Capstone Editing Company.
A valuable opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Capstone editing is Australia’s premier academic editing company whose services are is built on ensuring the highest possible quality of editing and providing an exceptional standard of client support.
Why at this educational program? Through this program, the students have an opportunity to conduct their education at any Australian or New Zealand university. Furthermore, they can demonstrate their thesis excellence quality.
Application Deadline: September 9, 2020
- University or Organization: Capstone Editing Company
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Education fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia or New Zealand
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of Australia, New Zealand or international are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a master or PhD degree program at an Australian and New Zealand university.
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is for full-time candidates but if you are studying part-time, then you are only worthy to apply on the demonstration of career commitments or a medical condition.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates need to enroll in a masters or PhD degree program at an Australian or New Zealand university. After that, they can complete the online application form in order to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are suggested to submit their academic details, thesis details, personal details, curriculum vitae, a scan of academic transcript, and a letter from their supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: For applying to a master’s degree program, an undergraduate degree is must and for a PhD degree program, a master’s degree is required.
- Language Requirement: Overseas participants are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability which is necessary to study at an Australian or New Zealand university.
Benefits: The grant provides free thesis editing for two successful participants on the bases of both financial need and academic merit.