For providing a world-class education to the high achieving aspirants from Indonesia, Jakarta Intercultural School is awarding Bhinneka Tunggal Ika Scholarships in Indonesia.
The studentship is available for all students in Grades 8-10 currently enrolled in public schools. These are fully funded scholarships and suitable for outstanding Indonesian scholars, artists, and athletes.
Worthy opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Jakarta Intercultural School is recognized by both the Indonesian government and several internationally certified accreditation bodies. It is the largest international primary and secondary school in Indonesia. It is considered as one of the best schools overseas for preparing students for an American university.
Why at the Jakarta Intercultural School? The school prepares students from across the globe to be best in what they aspire for and at the same time, be best for the world they live in. It serves as an environmental custodians for a sustainable future.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Jakarta Intercultural School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Grades 8-10
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indonesian students
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Grades 8-10
- Admissible Criteria: The The studentships are aimed at Grade 8-10 students with outstanding achievement and potential in any one of the following areas: Academics, the Arts, Athletics, and Service to their community. All Indonesian Scholarship candidates will have to meet standard JIS admissions requirements as well as pass the requirements of the Scholarship Selection Board.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates are needed to take admission at Jakarta Intercultural School. After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of student’s and parents’ passport or other ID, 3 years of school reports covering all school term, submit available reports, standardized tests, copy of evaluations, IEP, any reports related to special education needs.
- Admission Requirements: For entry, you are required to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirements: Aspiring JIS scholars must be able to study in English. We do not expect native speaker levels of proficiency as scholars will learn that at JIS.
Benefits: This is a fully-funded studentship.