Transylvania University is proud to offer financial support for approaching international students to encourage study in the United States through the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarships.
The educational award is open for those deserving students who intend to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2022/2023.
Nice offer for international students to receive a 50% study discount on tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1780, Transylvania University provides 36 major programs, dual-degree engineering programs and a diversity-oriented program designed to prepare undergraduates for international development fieldwork.
Why study at Transylvania University? At this university, students will broaden their skills, knowledge, grow as a leader, and hone your critical writing and communication skills.
Application Deadline: December 1
- University or Organization: Transylvania University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a first-year international applicant of any major to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the U.S. and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Demonstrates interest and initiative in leadership and intercultural learning.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the award application form and must be submitted to Alice Schaaf, assistant director of international recruitment, via email at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The University may ask you for a personal statement, letter of recommendation and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Apply for admission at participating colleges/universities of your choice. Please note that admissions processes vary from institution to institution. Applicants must have a 2.000 minimum cumulative grade-point average (GPA).
- Language Requirement: Students for whom English is not their first language, or who are not from English-speaking countries, need to submit one of the proofs of English proficiency.
The University will provide a 50% tuition fee discount scholarship for up to two incoming successful students.