Do you want to be a leader who can change the Indian Education System? Applications are available for the Bhumi Fellowship in 2023. The program offers you a chance to reimagine the way children learn and create a working system that prepares children for a better tomorrow.
Spirited young graduates who are passionate about transforming the education system and are willing to commit to a two-year full-time fellowship. Fellows who choose to pursue an entrepreneurial journey will be supported in designing solutions to the problems they identify.
Nice offer for spirited young graduates in India.
User Review( votes)
Bhumi started on August 15, 2006. It is one of India’s largest independent youth volunteer non-profit organizations. It is one of the top 20 NGOs to work, intern & volunteer for in India.
Why apply to this program? The program is aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goal 4 – “Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.”
Application Deadline: April 1st, 2023.
- University or Organization: Bhumi Organization
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Monthly grant of Rs. 30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in India (Chennai)
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The opportunity will be awarded for the fellowship program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Passionate about bringing about a change in Education
- Critical thinkers with an aptitude to solve problems
- Resilient in the face of challenges
- Able to build relationships and strengthen partnerships through purpose-driven conversations
- Individuals with a track record of demonstrated leadership in other spaces which will be honed further during and after this two-year period.
- Spirited young graduates must be age between 20 and 30 years old
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to visit https://fellowship.bhumi.ngo/apply/to apply for the Bhumi Fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: NA
- Admission Requirements: Applicant’s past experiences in volunteering and/or leading teams will serve as an advantage in understanding the problem at the root and taking a collective approach to equitable education.
- Language Requirement: Knowing Tamil is not mandatory but will be an advantage.
Selected applicants will receive all the following benefits:
- Monthly grant of Rs 30,000*
- In-depth real-time training
- Collaborate to influence. Lead to impact
- Problem-solving through critical thinking
- Continue in Bhumi as a full-time employee
- Life-long access to alumni-change makers