Applicants are invited to become a part of the Big Blanket Dream Big funding for the academic session 2021/2022. This funding program will provide a scholarship of $1500 to outstanding students.
The scholarship encourages students who are enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States in an undergraduate or graduate business program.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this program? Big Blanket Co believes everyone regardless of ethnicity, background, and income level should be able to dream BIG. They envision a future where prospects, opportunities, and access to essential needs like education are more readily available to everyone than they are today.
- Provider: Big Blanket Co
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and Undergraduate
- Awards: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality contact via email scholarship-at-bigblanket.com
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate business program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant’s household must have a combined gross income under $50,000
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States in an undergraduate or graduate business program
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student Visa
- Must be able to provide proof of college or university enrollment upon request
- Must be able to provide proof of household income upon request
- Only one entry per student is permitted
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this opportunity, students can apply through this given https://bigblanket.com/pages/scholarship
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have high school certificates.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The program will provide all the following study expenses:
- $1,500 given out twice annually (Spring and Fall Semesters)
- A cozy new Big Blanket to keep you comfortable while you study
- Fall Semester 2020: Deadline to submit – October 15 / Winners announced – November 22
- Spring Semester 2021: Deadline to submit – April 15 / Winners announced – May 1