Having a desire to complete your higher studies at the UK’s best university? Good News! Swansea University is now providing you with an opportunity to apply for the Fully-Funded EPSRC & SWTRA PhD Scholarships
This golden funding program is open for all high achieving international students who are going to start their PhD studies at the university in October 2021.
Excellent opportunity to get a fully-funded PhD program in the UK
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1996, Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why study at Swansea University? SU provides a wholesome training program to equip the students with the skills required to impress recruiters. It gives them candidates unprecedented opportunities for gaining a world-class qualification.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and South Wales Trunk Road Agent (SWTRA).
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All around the globe students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the area of Biosciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the Candidates must have a First, Upper Second Class Honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this opportunity, aspirants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that download and complete the application form for the fund and submit it via email to science-scholarships-at-swansea.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting your education, you must meet university entrance requirements.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent.
This is a three-year fully funded scholarship that covers UK tuition fees and an annual stipend set at the minimum UKRI level (currently £15,285 per annum for 2020/21 for full-time students, updated each year) at Swansea University.