Don’t worry about financial problems and get a chance to study in one of the world’s top business schools! Bina Nusantara University is delighted to be awarding the BINUS World Class Scholarship to international students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship will be awarded to international students at the university. Students must pursue the Master of Management or the BINUS International (BI) and BINUS Northumbria School of Design (BNSD) to be considered for the award. Ideal candidates are ones who have achieved a GPA of 3.0. The scholarship will cover tuition fees, accommodation, and many more expenses.
Worthy opportunity for international students to get full tuition fees, health benefits, Visa and stay permit refund benefits, and single standard room accommodation at BINUS.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1981, Bina Nusantara University also known as BINUS University is a private university in Indonesia. The university has multiple campuses across the country, in Bandung, Malang, and Semarang, to name some. It is ranked 11th nationwide and 1757th globally.
Why choose to study at BINUS University? The Bina Nusantara University aims to develop exemplary characters out of its students through a holistic approach that meets global standards. It will do this by providing world-class education and by fostering and empowering society in building and serving the nation.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications will be accepted by 1st May 2023.
- University or Organization: Bina Nusantara University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee and Expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree programmes of choice taught at the Bina Nusantara University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have applied for the BINUS International (BI) and BINUS Northumbria School of Design (BNSD) and Master of Management (MM) Professional only.
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and leadership skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply for admission via the university’s application portal. Scholarship applications must be made separately online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV – Curriculum Vitae?
- Motivation letter?
- Proof of financial competency beyond scholarship (official letter from the bank confirming a minimum balance of USD 4,500 in the applicant’s account)?
- 2 recommendation letters ?
- Proof of achievements ?
- Portfolio (for Graphic Design and Fashion Management programs applicants)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be high school graduates or bachelor’s degree students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 75% achieved.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The selected candidates will be awarded a scholarship by Binus University covering the following benefits:
- 100% tuition fee waiver for 1.5 years of study
- Single standard room accommodation at BINUS
- Free shuttle bus service
- Health benefit
- Visa and stay permit refund benefit