The University of Strathclyde Glasgow is offering outstanding students the chance to pursue their studies through its Biomedical Engineering Overseas Awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students who wish to undertake bachelor’s or master’s degree programmes in biomedical engineering and prosthetics and orthotics at Strathclyde are eligible to avail this application . The sponsorship will cover a portion of the tuition fee of the student.
Amazing opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university is one of the top Public universities in Glasgow recognized for its voluntary responsibility to research, teach and be of benefit to society – to reach outside the University to make the world better educated, prosperous, healthy, fair and secure.
Why choose the University of Strathclyde Glasgow? At the University of Strathclyde Glasgow, students are offered a flexible, innovative learning environment where they enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities. The faculty at the University of Strathclyde Glasgow are committed to producing graduates who are ready for the workplace. It is known globally for its excellent industrial placements, scholarships, and opportunities to study abroad.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students of all overseas nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes in the field of biomedical engineering and prosthetics & orthotics are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply through the university portal and complete the application process.
- The selected students will be considered for the opportunity and will further be notified regarding the application of the same.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts, certificates, diplomas.
- Letters of Recommendations
- A copy of your passport
- Copies of visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to hold relevant high school certificates or a bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have attained a minimum of 6.5 overall with no band under 5.5 in IELTS Academic test.
The university will provide the selected students a sum of $4,000 for 4yrs or 5yrs, depending upon the course of their study at Strathclyde.