Students who wish to gain higher studies abroad do not always have the funds to do so. To support students, the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is providing the Oscar Romero Scholarships.
Students who are willing to undertake a doctoral degree programme at the University of Oldenburg are eligible to apply to receive this application . The scholarship will provide a particular amount of funds required to carry out studies in Germany.
The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg ranked 717 in the world universities is committed to involving students in processes of thinking and research to educate great minds that will shape the future of our society.
Why study at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg? At The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, they encourage and create conditions for applying skills in the professional world and advancing international mobility. The educational process is a joint effort by teachers and students to identify societal challenges and create reliable solutions. The programmes at UOL are aligned with these values, and the university supports students on their path to developing their skills for both professional and personal life. Learning processes and academic successes are the focus of teaching and learning at the University of Oldenburg.
Application Deadline: 10th June 2021
- University or Organization: The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctorate
- Award: EURO 1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctorate level programmes are eligible under this application .
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students who possess a residence permit for study purposes or the purpose of a doctorate.
- The students whose monthly income during the scholarship period may not exceed EUR 450 are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to the university and the scholarship collectively through the online application form.
- The students who are accepted will be receiving the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Transcript with a grade average
- Short reference letter of supervisor
- Proof of financial need
- Letter of motivation
- Reference letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of the residence permit
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold relevant academic certificates of the previous years of study to apply for a doctorate.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL IBT – 78 TO 107
- TOEFL PBT – 543 TO 626
- TOEFL ITP – 543 TO 626
- IELTS – 5.5 TO 6.5
The university will provide the selected candidate’s EURO 1,000 in two installments of EURO 500 to support a doctorate.