Hebrew University Jerusalem is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Biomedical Sciences Scholarships in Israel.
The program is awarded to students from around the world. The scholarship programme encourages highly motivated students who want to commence a masters degree at the university.
Great chance to get financial support in Israel.
User Review( votes)
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem is a world-renowned university leading in academic excellence, innovative research, and global partnerships, and is consistently ranked among the top 100 global universities. Our students study with professors who are at the international forefront of research in their fields.
Why study at Hebrew University? Students in this program are mentored by world-renowned scientists who belong to the top tier in their field and whose research is published in leading scientific journals. Their research laboratories have received funding from national, international, and public sources as well as from the industry.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University or Organization: Hebrew University Jerusalem
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc
- Award: Tuition-cost
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Bio-Medical Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Promising international students are interested in pursuing an MSc in Bio-Medical Sciences at the Hebrew University.
- Students from a variety of fields are welcome to apply, for example from biology, immunology, biotechnology, and pharmacy, as well as physicians (MD) and dentists (DMD or DDS).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to enrol in the MSc degree After the Office of Overseas Students‡ Admission has reviewed the documents, applicants will be required to find a supervisor who will oversee their research during their studies and provide guidance on how to write a thesis.
- Supporting Documents: Send a scan of their graduation certificate and their transcript to Yehudit Rudolph.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a bachelor‡s degree (or higher) with an average grade of 82; applicants with a lower grade may apply to the Exceptions Committee via Yehudit Rudolph.
- Language Requirement: All courses are held in English. In addition, the thesis and all other papers students write during their studies will be in English. Applicants who do not come from an English-speaking country and do not have a degree from an academic institution whose course of study is conducted in English must take an English-language proficiency exam before applying to the university.
- The studentships are available based on previous academic achievements.
- The studentships are also available from individual hosting labs.
- Partial funding for housing is available.