Giving a perfect start to a career is very important for students. That’s why Monash University is offering the Biomedicine International Discovery program for making the way toward a bright future easy.
Perfect opportunity for Biomedical Science participants
User Review( vote)
Monash University has more applicants than any other university in the state of Victoria. It was founded in 1958 and known as the second oldest university in Australia.
Why at Monash University? Monash has a global reputation for its teaching quality. It offers a variety of degree level courses and also provides the best facilities for completing study in the best way.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 6, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Biomedical Science program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must commence their studies at a Monash campus in Australia.
How to Apply
- Application Process: For receiving this grant, the candidates have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, the university will automatically be awarded all eligible students from the fund.
- You might be asked for submitting copies of your academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- An applicant must be either currently in Year 12 (or equivalent), or completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in the previous year.
- Students have not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- If the aspirant’s country language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide an amount Up to $15,000 for all successful participants.
Note: In order to retain the award, the candidates need to maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.