RMIT University is delighted to announce the “Bionics Institute – RMIT University PhD Research Scholarship” which helps to lower the cost of studying for international students.
The educational award is open for high performing students who have a plan to take part in PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21. It supports particularly gifted and committed young people with a scholarship.
A trustworthy offer to get study fund for PhD study in Australia
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the RMIT University has a higher education system which offers undergraduate, masters and research degree programs for all international candidates.
Why at RMIT University? Study at RMIT, all international students are able to work part-time while they study, allowing them to offset their living costs. You will learn about new people, cultures, perspectives, all of which help you expand your view of the world.
Application Deadline: January 2, 2020
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: AUD 31,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A Master by research
- A Master by coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent
- An honours degree achieving first-class honours
- A 4 year Bachelor degree achieving a GPA of 4, or equivalent (80% or above)
- Publications or significant research experience that could be considered equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award then you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers need to contact [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Please submit a covering letter, CV, academic transcripts, three references and design portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a grade academic achievement of 70% or higher and a high distinction is 80% or higher.
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
The bursary will provide full research tuition fee plus stipend valued at a minimum of AUD 31,000 per year (pro-rata), for 3 years with possible extension to 3.5 years.