If you have a dream to study in Australia and looking for a scholarship, then here is an opportunity for you funded by the Monash University through its Econometrics Honours Memorial Scholarships. The grant is available for students from all around the world.
The funding program is available to undertake full-time econometrics a program. Five opportunities are available per year and offer up to $15,000 for one year of study.
Great funding opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
As the second oldest university in Australia offers Monash University has ranked in the top ten in the QS World University. It has four local campuses throughout Victoria, an international campus in Malaysia, and centres in the People’s Republic of China, Italy, and India.
Why study at Monash University? The university has a global reputation for its teaching quality. It offers a variety of degree level courses and also provides the best facilities for completing study in the best way.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Econometrics and Business Statistics
- Course Level: Honours program
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5 per year
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue an econometrics honours program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing full-time in the econometrics honours program at a Monash campus.
- You must maintain a minimum of an honours level 2A (distinction) grade average for the duration of the degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at the university. After receiving an offer they will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a copy of their educational results, a copy of birth certificate or passport and permanent residents must provide a copy of PR visa.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The program offers $15,000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).