Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. If you also want to get an award for master’s study, then apply for Fully-Funded MA Studentship in Medical Humanities Program at the Birkbeck University of London.
The educational award is targeted to assist talented UK and EU students who want to earn master-level education at the Birkbeck in the United Kingdom.
A fully-funded opportunity is available for EU & UK students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1823, the Birkbeck University of London is an open research university that offers over 200 undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. The academic structure of the university includes a variety of subjects that are categorized into 19 departments.
Why at the Birkbeck University of London? While studying at this university, Students are recognized and highly valued by employers for their maturity, independent-mindedness, focus and determination.
Application Deadline: July 6, 2020
- University: Birkbeck University of London
- Department: Department of History, Classics and Archaeology and the Department of English, Theatre and Creative Writing
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters in Medical Humanities
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
- You are expected to meet the entry requirements for MA study within the Department of History, Classics and Archaeology and the Department of English, Theatre and Creative Writing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, applicants are required to take admission master degree program at the Birkbeck University of London. After they can complete the form and submit your application by email to Adam Whittock
- Supporting Documents: You must provide the following documents:
- A full CV
- A 500-word statement of research, detailing plans for your dissertation project: this should include attention to the following:
- the project’s methodological and scholarly foundations
- the project’s academic importance
- why the project is a good fit for Wellcome funding
- discussion of the project’s potential non-academic impact and scholarly outputs
- A 250-word personal statement outlining your interest in the Medical Humanities, as well as your suitability for, and reasons for taking, the MA Medical Humanities
- A sample of your academic writing of no more than 2500 words: this may be one or more undergraduate essays or dissertation chapters.
- the name and contact details of an academic referee who can comment on your suitability for MA study
- Admission Requirements: The admission requirement for the MA program at Birkbeck is usually a good honour’s degree and/or a relevant master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers must provide proof of their proficiency in English by achieving an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6 in the sub-tests and provide the certificate.
The Birkbeck University of London will provide tuition fees to the successful candidates for masters study in the UK.