To encourage the education of Sri Lankan students in India, Government of India is offering the postgraduate placements for the academic session 2020-21.
A wonderful chance for Sri Lankan students to study in India.
User Review( votes)
The Government of India is the union government created by the constitution of India as the legislative, executive and judicial authority of the union of twenty-eight states and nine union territories of a constitutionally democratic republic.
Why should you join this program? By entering this program, students can gain valuable study experience for their future destination. Here, students can enhance their core values.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Government of India
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Allowance, tuition and others
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sri Lanka students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters and the PhD degree in Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants should be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- Masters applicants must have a BAMS degree recognized by CCIM and PhD applicants must have an MD (Ayurveda) degree recognized by CCIM.
- Applicants should be below 50 years of age as at 15.06.2019.
- Applicants must be employed in the Public Sector, University, or a State Corporation
- Applicants should be confirmed in the service by the closing date of applications
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, aspirants must have to download the application form and submit it to applications-ovse-at-mohe.gov.lk.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: To being considered for the award, candidates must have a previous degree with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should possess a high proficiency in the English language.
The winners will get the following:
- Personal maintenance allowance
- Approved tuition and Exam fees
- Grant for books and apparatus, where applicable
- Round Trip Air Ticket