Birkbeck University of London is offering International Excellence Scholarships for students from all over the world. The funding opportunity is open for the session 2021-2022.
The educational award is designed to provide financial support for talented and ambitious students who are going to pursue a degree programme in any discipline at the university.
Birkbeck University of London is a renowned teaching and research institution that offers a wide range of degree programmes and courses, as well as short and online courses. It has always been committed to providing a stimulating and diverse learning and study atmosphere.
Why Study at the Birkbeck University of London? This university is well-known for its research and teaching standard. In addition to the report, it assists students in their professional and personal development by offering mentoring, counselling, and educational and career opportunities.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Birkbeck University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme
- Awards: Up to £5000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Available Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The specific requirements must be fulfilled to qualify for this application :
- You are an international overseas tuition fee-paying student holding an unconditional offer on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme offered by Birkbeck, starting in autumn 2021. You must have been assessed as an international fee-payer to qualify.
- You are ordinarily resident of a country in the relevant region
- You are self-funded
- You are classified as an ‘International’ tuition fee payer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once you have received an unconditional offer from Birkbeck, you can apply using the online application form for the region where you ordinarily reside.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Asia/Central Asia
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Easy Asia/South East Asia
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in the Middle East/North Africa
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in South American/the Caribbean
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Sub Saharan Africa
- Supporting Documents: You must provide the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- You might also be required to provide short progress reports on your studies (in the region of 250-300 words) at the end of each term.
- Admission Requirements: The essential requirement to study in one of these programs is a second-class honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or an equivalent international qualification.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers can prove their English ability through a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6 in the sub-tests.
Birkbeck University of London will provide an award amount of £5000 to the successful candidates.
- First deadline: 31 May 2021
- Second deadline: 15 July 2021 (1 August 2021 for Sub Saharan Africa only)