The University of Salzburg is proudly announcing Recognition Awards for students from all over the world who want to pursue their higher degree in Austria for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Salzburg, founded in 1622, is an Austrian public university, also known as the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg, named after its founder, Prince-Archbishop Paris Lodron. It is the most comprehensive educational institution in Salzburg state and is divided into Catholic Theology, Cultural, Law and Natural Sciences, Social Sciences.
Why chose the University of Salzburg? Students will get all the comfort they need to reach their full potential in their academic and personal life at the university. It offers numerous degree-level programs and a quality of education that promotes candidates’ personage and communication abilities.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Salzburg
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters/Diploma
- Award: Up to €3,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austrian citizenship or citizenship of a European Economic Area country or the equivalent of foreign and stateless persons as per the guidelines.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the diploma and master’s degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Graduation of study in the current academic year final examination completed;
- Exceed the legal length of study not more than two semesters (exception: if graduated in multiple studies);
- Passing the Diploma examination, alternatively Bachelor’s Examination or Master’s examination, with distinction;
- Outstanding and best appraised Diploma Thesis / Master’s Thesis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admission at the university, and then they will be considered automatically for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Salzburg will provide the award amount of up to €3,000 to the highly motivated students for the academic year 2021-2022.