The new Birmingham Doctoral Scholarship fund is now available on offer for UK, EU and International applicants. The scheme is also available to part time students with total funding of £18,000 allocated over the equivalent of three full time years of study.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Applications Deadline: July 13, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: These awards will be partially funded by the University to support subject-specific and inter-disciplinary research projects.
- Scholarship Award: Postgraduate research students will be awarded £6,000 per year for three years, provided that good progress is made in each year of study.
- Nationality: UK, EU and International applicants
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for UK, EU and International applicants.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
UK/EU students only. Candidates must hold an offer from the University of Birmingham to be eligible for a scholarship; they must therefore fulfill the relevant academic and English language proficiency entry requirements.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: If you wish to be considered for a Birmingham Doctoral Scholarship, you must, by the Friday 13 July deadline, have:
- Made an application to your intended PhD programme. Please apply through the relevant programme page on the Course finder section of the University of Birmingham website. Before applying, please read the Terms and Conditions.
- Completed the Birmingham Doctoral Scholarship fund application form. You should enter the application ID number that you were given during your application to the PhD programme.