The University of Lyon is currently accepting applications for Host Scholarships for Idexlyon Certified Master’s Programs for 2018-2019 academic year. Candidates must be international students.
The University of Lyon is an academic site of excellence with a global vocation. Labeled IDEX in 2017, it is located in the heart of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in the Lyon Saint-Etienne basin.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: September 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Idexlyon Certified Master’s Programs :
- Master’s in Biology: Biosciences course
- Master’s in Cancer
- Master’s in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Master’s in Material Science: Science and Innovation course
- Master’s in Molecular and Cellular Biology: The Fundamentals of Infectious Diseases course
- Master’s in European and International studies: AlterEurope course (The European Union and its neighbors)
- Master’s in Cities and Urban Environments: Political and Strategic Alternatives for Cities and Metropolitan Areas (Altervilles).
- Master’s in Acoustics
- Master’s in Economic Analysis and Policy
- Master’s in BEE-CAP: Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution; Concepts, Applications and Practices
- Master’s in Basic Computer Science
- Master’s in Mathematics and Applications: Advanced Mathematics course
- Master’s in Medieval worlds – History, archeology, literature of the Christian worlds and Medieval Muslim (MC2M)
- Master’s in History, Civilization and Heritage: METIS (Management, Conservation, and Rehabilitation of Tangible, Intangible and Intermingled Modern Heritage) course
- Master’s in Computer Science: International Machine Learning and Data Mining Master’s course
- Master’s in Ancient Worlds: Archeology, Ancient History and Ancient Languages, Literature and Civilizations (LLCA) course
- Master’s in Earth Science, Planetology and the Environment
- Master’s in Optics Image Vision Multimedia
- Master’s in Water science, COGEVAL’EAU and IREMIR course
- Scholarship Award: 10-month funding for 800 euros per month.
- Nationality: Candidates must be international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Candidates must be international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The financial aid positions will be awarded to international candidates based on academic criteria.
- 1st year Master’s candidates (M1 – Master 1). Level of study: candidates must provide proof of an undergraduate degree or equivalent diploma/level recognized by the institutions offering the Master’s programs. They must have obtained this previous diploma from an international institution.
- 2nd year Master’s candidates (M2- Master 2). Level of study: candidates must provide proof of a Master 1 or equivalent diploma recognized by the institutions offering the Master’s programs. Students who are already receiving host scholarships for the 1st year of an IDEXLYON certified master’s program may apply for a fellowship for 2018/2019. NB! The grant is not automatically renewed from M1 to M2.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: For further information, please contact the person in charge of the Master’s program.