Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. If you want to study in the UK, you can apply for the BLACA Awards at the Queen Mary University of London.
The scholarship will be awarded on academic merit, financial need, and the quality of the application. The programme is open to overseas students who are going to enroll in the master’s degree programme.
This scholarship will support your learning journey by providing you amazing benefits.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university located in central London, England. It is a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in the list of the world’s best universities.
Why should you choose the Queen Mary University of London as your place of study? QMUL fosters world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, fostering the production and dissemination of academic publications, and contributing to the supply of skills and space for independent research.
Application Deadline: The university is accepting applications by Sunday, 1 May 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to £9,000
- Number of Awards: One or more
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be the UK and international citizens
- Applicants are required to enroll in the LLM degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must enroll in the LLM degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae and a short Statement of Motivation (maximum 1000 words). Applications should be sent by email to: Mr. Simon Clark BLACA Secretary BLACA / Stationers’ Company Postgraduate Bursary Scheme [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in Law or a degree with substantial law content.
- Language Requirement: If you got your degree in an English-speaking country or taught in English, and you studied within the last five years, you might not need an English language qualification.
The Queen Mary University of London will provide the award amount up to £9,000 for applicants in the UK.