To encourage outstanding international students to pursue higher education in the UK, the University College London is offering the UCLFAA MSc in Dementia Scholarships.
The UCLFAA MSc in Dementia Scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit and financial need, according to the information supplied within this scholarship application form and your university application.
This is a mind-blowing program through which you can gain higher education at an affordable cost at UCL.
User Review( votes)
University College London is the world’s third-largest university. It ensures that all students, regardless of their background, socioeconomic status, or nation, receive a high-quality education. When it was founded in 1826, it comprised 11 faculties.
Why study at the University College London? With well-trained teachers, unrivaled facilities, and devoted support staff, UCL is an ideal learning environment. This university offers students a fantastic opportunity to improve their language skills while also increasing their chances of a successful future.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications by 23 June 2023.
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Neuroscience or Mental Health pathways of the MSc Dementia: Causes, Treatments and Research.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarship is available to US-domiciled students applying to the Neuroscience or Mental Health pathways of the MSc Dementia: Causes, Treatments, and Research at UCL.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, applicants must have to enroll in the master’s degree program at the university. Send an email to Chris Routh ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passports.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a degree in medicine or a minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor’s degree from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard in psychology, biological sciences, biology, neuroscience, biomedical sciences, anatomy, and physiology.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Students will receive a total of $20,000 to support tuition fees or maintenance costs for full-time study over a year.