Regent’s University London provides professional and affordable Bloomsbury Fashion funding for international students. The grant is offered in partnership with Bloomsbury Publishing Plc and includes an internship and mentoring from Bloomsbury.
Nice chance to get a study at Regent’s University London.
User Review( votes)
Regent’s is London is only an independent, not-for-profit University. The university’s mission is to develop tomorrow’s global leaders.
Why at Regent’s University London? It is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
Application Deadline: Applications for 2020/21 are now open
University or Organization: Regent’s University London
Course Level: Postgraduate Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: All Nationalities
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the Postgraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship,
- Applicants must hold at least an upper second class (2:1) UK honors undergraduate degree (or its international equivalent from a recognized institution)
- All Nationalities students are eligible to apply for this grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants must get admission to the university in MA International Fashion Marketing. After that, you are automatically considering this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must be submitting a 1,000-word essay on the following topic: How can Bloomsbury enhance the marketing of its fashion publications?
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The applicants will receive:
- £4,000 towards fees for one standard program duration
- An internship working in the fashion books marketing department of Bloomsbury Visual Arts, part of Bloomsbury’s academic division
- Regular mentoring from the marketing manager in Bloomsbury’s Visual Arts department
- Free access to the award-winning Bloomsbury Fashion Central website
- A leading role in fashion-related events at Regent’s