Beijing Normal University is pleased to offer International Students scholarships for talented students in China. financial aid positions will be awarded to undertake undergraduate, master, and doctoral degree programs.
In order to encourage and support excellent international students to pursue their degree at Beijing Normal University, the BNU scholarships for new international students has been founded.
Beijing Normal University is a public research university located in Beijing with a strong emphasis on the basic disciplines of humanities and sciences. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China. They should meet the language requirements of higher education institutions. General English language requirements for English-instructed programs and Chinese-instructed programs are different.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate, masters and PhD degree programmes at Beijing Normal University.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded in all subjects available at the Beijing Normal University.
- The award can be taken at China
To be eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China
- Applicants must exhibit proper conduct, have an outstanding academic record and meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate students: rank among the top 3% in the entrance examination or be exempted from the examination due to their excellent academic records
- Master students: have an outstanding bachelor transcript; strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
- Ph. D students have an outstanding master transcript; strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
- Applicants should already be admitted by BNU to start their degree program in the current year.
- Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution, or organization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For Masters, undergraduate, and PhD Programs, complete a BNU online application and after that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Material: Applicants are required to submit the following application materials:
BNU international students application form.
Academic transcripts and if applicable award certificates published articles or any other proof of academic achievements.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China.
- English Language Requirements: General Chinese Language requirements for application to Chinese-instructed program
- Old HSK6 (or new HSK5) or above is required for the application of liberal arts, economics and management majored students.
- Old HSK3 (or new HSK4) or above is required for the application of science, engineering and medical science majored students.
- For details please refer to requirements published by the university.
- General English language requirements for application to English-instructed programs:
- Free English Language testing for students from English speaking countries.
- Free English Language testing for students from countries in which English is the major teaching language on condition that the relevant proof documents were provided.
- TOEFL 550, IELTS 5.5 or Pass University’s entrance examination.
- Full tuition waiver during the duration of the study.
- Provides a living allowance during the duration of the study
- Undergraduate students: RMB 2,000 yuan/month
- Master students: RMB 2,500 yuan/month
- Ph.D students: RMB 3,000 yuan/month
For Undergraduate programs: March 15, 2021.
For Postgraduate programs: April 30, 2021.