The University of Vienna is inviting applications for uni: docs fellowship programme which is available for early-stage researchers to focus exclusively on their research and make substantial contributions to science. The fellowship aims at financing excellent doctoral candidates for a period of three years.
- Study Subject(s): Fellowship is open is awarded to make substantial contributions to science.
- Course Level: Fellowship is available for pursuing doctoral research programme.
- Scholarship Provider: Center for Doctoral Studies, University of Vienna, Austria
- The award can be taken at Austria
- The fellowship programme is open to doctoral candidates of all disciplines.
- Applicants need not necessarily already be enrolled as PhD candidates at the time of application.
- If funding of a duration of at least 2 years has been granted from elsewhere (e.g. ÖAW-DOC scholarship, or employment at the university), then it is not possible to apply for the uni: docs scholarship.
- Applicants need a supervisor at the University of Vienna who is working in the field of the planned thesis. At the time of their application, applicants already have to be accepted by this supervisor as PhD candidate.
Open for International Students: This doctoral fellowship programme is open to both Austrian and international candidates.
User Review( votes)
Number of award(s): Not Known
How to Apply
How to Apply: The application form and the abstract are to be filled in online. If the application is in German, the abstract has to be written in German as well. If the application is in a language other than German, the abstract must be written in English. All further documents must be uploaded as pdf. documents. All documents are to be composed with font size 11 and 1.5 spacing. These documents include:
1. The CV (in the language of the application),
2. A narrative CV (in German or English, max. 3 pages),
3. Research proposal (max. 15 pages including reference list).
Application Deadline: Closed