High academic achievers from Pakistan are invited to apply for the Pakistan Excellence Scholarship, organized by the Bond University in Australia.
Wonderful opportunity for Pakistani students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution. It ranks top 3 in Australia in terms of graduate employment rate. It is recognized internationally as a leading independent university.
Why at Bond University? The university provides an outstanding student experience and instilling students the qualities that will make them leaders in their field. Here candidates can get opportunities to expand their skills and grow professionally.
Application Deadline: 18 October 2019, 21 February 2020 and 30 June 2020
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: AUD$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistan students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply. They must have outstanding academic ability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, seekers need to be enrolled in the bachelor and masters degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a statement up to 500 words detailing why you believe you should be awarded a Bond academic achievement scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to apply for graduate and postgraduate degree at Bond, then you are required to maintain a minimum average of 65% in your previous program.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The grantee will be awarded an AUD$10,000 tuition fee studentship. It will be paid in two $5,000 installments over the first two semesters.