Need funding for pursuing an undergraduate degree? Then go ahead for capturing the DR. Tahir Ul Qadri Merit Scholarships, invoked by Minhaj University Lahore.
These grants are available for those eligible candidates, who demonstrate outstanding academic performance for studying an undergraduate degree at the university.
Valuable opportunity for Pakistani students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1986, the Minhaj University Lahore comprises of six faculties. It generates in students concept of building up hallmark of career formation by both academic and empirical wisdom. It has also a purpose-built campus with allied administrative and educational facilities.
Why at the Minhaj University Lahore? The university equips its students with sound personality and excellent academic and vocational skills to turn them into dynamic. It makes the younger generation grow into competent leaders in their own disciplines.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Minhaj University Lahore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistani students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: These studentships will be available to students getting admission in Under-graduate programs: Requirement of Total marks in Intermediate or Last degree is 60% – Arts and Social Sciences, 70% – Science subjects, 70% – Engineering Diploma Holders.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested aspirants are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, claimants can apply for the grant. The award applications have to be made in person at the Admissions Office in Minhaj University Lahore.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For admitted in the undergraduate degree coursework, seekers are required to maintain a minimum of 3.50 GPA.
- Language Requirement: For joining this program, aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The University will provide 100% or 50% or 70% or 30% educational fund according to academic achievement.