The new Boost your talent, Scholarships is now available on offer at the University of Milan in Italy. International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
The grant is awarded in any cultural, artistic, sporting or professional field. These are available for students enrolled in the first year of any degree program.
The University of Milan is a public, multidisciplinary teaching and research institution that offers 134 undergraduate and graduate courses, 21 Doctoral Schools and 92 Specialization Schools. It is one of the largest universities in Europe, with about 60,000 students, and a permanent teaching and research staff of about 2,000.
Why at the University of Milan? The University’s research and teaching activities have developed over the years and have received important international recognitions.
University or Organization: The University of Milan
Course Level: Any degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Up to 20
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Italy
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- A competition will soon be announced for 20 Exploit your talent scholarships for students enrolled in the first year of any degree program for the academic year 2016/2017 and who demonstrate particular talent in any cultural, artistic, sporting or professional field.
- International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree. Candidates eligible for admission could be asked to take an interview or a test aimed at verifying their own qualification.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
Exploit your talent: 20 scholarships, 10.000 euro plus enrollment fee exemption for highly gifted students in any discipline.